Saturday, October 17, 2009

You Are Supposed to Know !!

Exile from HK: ... I also find it hard communicating with “some” Hong Kong people. Sometimes they say one thing but they really mean something else and they won’t tell you. I hate the whole “you are supposed to know” game. Make you want to scream “no, I don’t know how you feel, just tell me!”

Haricot: ... I agree w Exile that many ppl from HK (and mainland too) are not as "upfront". Perhaps that's why some of them have difficulties adjusting to the N American work environment.

Source: http://gwenzilla.wordpress.com/2009/10/15/hk20/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, that's what i realized
after living in ca.
but you know what, some ppl just kinds of enjoying this 'guessing' game! they think it is artistic

Haricot 微豆 said...

The art, if that's what those ppl think, of coding the "unsaid" is more ritual than practical :)