Tuesday, June 1, 2010

2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa

Here are my comments posted today at Jenni's May 24, 2010 blog article 足球狂熱:

I too played football (aka soccer) with my chumps when I was in primary and secondary schools, but was never very good at it.

I was in Rome when Italy won the FIFE World Cup and the whole country went wild, just like what you saw in HK, and perhaps more.

This year, I will be cheering for South Africa. I hope the game will help their country both politically and economically.

Come to think of it, I passed by the stadium in Cape Town when I was visiting South Africa. Maybe I will post some of the pics I took there onto my blog lotusandcedar.

2 comments:

macy said...

微豆

4年一度, 我是很期待收看世盃的賽事, 然後在哥哥家與他的波友一同欣賞final.

Haricot 微豆 said...

Four-years is a long time, but I think the waiting is worth it.

For 2010, Spain and Brazil are hot. We shall see !!!