Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Professional Gardener

I have to admit he did a very thorough and professional job of cleaning up and making the backyard look like a public garden downtown. I almost wanted to take a photo of it for the record (while saying to myself: Look, here is the standard, try to keep it up eh?)

Today, I committed myself to running the half-marathon. Went to the Y for weights and machines, plus an hour on the Elliptical (max 139 bpm only). Bought Mediterranean and bison burgers with home fries for supper!!

I looked at my Sept and Oct calendar: Will be busy !!!

2 comments:

best actor said...

I am looking for someone to 'cure' my front lawn and backyard, would you mind sharing the contact info of your gardener with me?

memories.blossom@gmail.com

thanks!

Vince

Haricot 微豆 said...

Best Actor:

I don't actually have a regular gardener as such. I only hire someone when I am hopelessly behind. I would send you more info via email.